- Look for a supplier that is always seeking to be better than they are now by working on upgrades and technological improvements -you need to ensure that your business is future proofed and need to know that your business is safe from risk. At TRACE, we offer free upgrades as standard and are constantly developing our systems and service to ensure we make your business better.
- Credentials – you need a trusted supplier so ask for recommendations. If you’re wondering whether to use us, get in touch and we can give you contact details of our customers who are in the same line of work as you to give you confidence in what we do. A high volume of our new business is driven by recommendations.
- Experience – you want to work with a company whose staff have experience in the industry and understand your needs. You don’t want to be talking a different language from your suppliers. At TRACE, all of our team have worked directly in the transport industry before coming across to us so they just ‘get it’.
- Service and support- it’s one thing to provide the software but what good is that to you if you can’t use it? You need a supplier who is available, and willing, to help you when things need extra attention. At TRACE, we offer unlimited training and support.
- Longevity – last thing you need is to buy a system only for the company to go out of business. We have been in this industry for over 30 years and are still going strong. That’s because we’re trusted and good at what we do.
- Be clear about your requirements and focus on them- one size does not fit all and you need to know that the company support the core activities you need, rather than wow you with fluffy extras.
- Flexibility – you don’t want to be locked into deals that don’t work for you in just a few short years. At TRACE, our quotes are transparent – there are no hidden added extras – and, if your business needs change, you can add in modules over time.
For more information about our service, products and pricing,