TRACE offers you a full and complete stores system starting with a part record, using either the supplier-part numbers as the prime key or using an internal number such as a Bin Number.
- Issues parts by using bar-coding, reducing your need to write down job numbers. Practically, this means that automatically:
- the item is removed from the stock count
- a movement history record is created
- the part is added directly to the correct part of a job
- Includes recommended reorders for both owned stock parts and imprest parts
- Supplies unique order numbers for purchase orders, meaning on one order, you can include parts for stock and parts for one or more jobs.
- Makes handling the delivery very simple
- call up the order
- check it visually to see the correct items have been delivered
- save the record
- delivery complete.
- Adds stock items to the item record
- Directly and immediately charges parts for jobs to the job, applying the appropriate mark-ups
- Updates parts movement history to show delivery
- Handles short deliveries and price variances in a way that’s easy to understand
Our system offers a quick invoicing routine making the clearance of valid invoices really simple which:
- Removes the need for purchase orders and delivery notes to be matched up with invoices
- Means that incoming invoices can go straight to accounts who then check the invoice against delivered items
- Means that only items received and not yet invoiced can be cleared.
Other features relating to invoicing are:
- Showing each line item in green – if a full delivery has been made – and in red – if it was a part delivery
- Rejecting any invoices that do not match expectations
- Over-ride facilities to allow for understandable and acceptable price changes
- A link from the Stores system to the Accounting system (subject to that system having an import routine)
- A full and comprehensive stock check routine as standard, allowing for partial and complete stock checks. You can use the portable stores reader for this, reading the shelf/bin bar code label and entering the quantity
- A counter sales module, allowing you to sell parts over the counter without having to raise a job card