Our defect reporting system makes the reporting of defects or zero-defects really simple and effective.
- You can give your customers access to the defect system, in which case we’ll log defects with a status code and unique reference number. In practice, this means:
- that when you raise a job card, outstanding defects can be viewed and called onto the job card
- status is updated to ‘work in progress’
- when the job containing the defect is complete, TRACE updates the status. This means your end user can track their defects and outstanding actions.
- A defect reporting entry screen can be located anywhere, by anyone authorised to access it – a driver or an operations manager for example.
- If they enter a defect, it is given a sequential defect number and is directed to whomever the system has been directed, usually by email
- The defect can be sent to the Fleet Manager/Owner and also to the Workshop.
- Status codes on the defect mean that the user can see what is happening to his reported defect.